Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a hot topic in a myriad of industries. If you are still wondering what RPA is, the benefits of RPA or how to get started on implementing an RPA solution here's a 101 breakdown of RPA.
The infographic gives a brief overview of the basics of RPA, including:
- What exactly is Robotic Process Automation
- Why is RPA useful? Is there more than just cost cutting?
- Where can RPA be implemented today?
To get your copy of the infographic, fill your information below for instant access!
Implementing Robotic Process Automation can provide a host of benefits for firms globally, but how does a business go about forming an RPA solution, and how do you know what to do when you come to a fork in the road?
This infographic covers:
- The initial stages of planning your RPA strategy
- Rolling out an RPA piloting scheme
- Exploring the upscaling of projects, gaining buy-in
- Furthering your RPA to include AI and Machine Learning
Our sister summit, RPA & AI for Banking, Financial Services and Insurance 2017, was packed full of insightful content from an amazing line-up of speakers.
If you didn't manage to attend, there's still a way to see some key highlights. Uniquely, we had the entire summit live scribed (think courtroom artist, but cooler!) and you can get your hands on all 22 panels!
Robotics Process Automation is very fast paced, and it pays to keep up. In as little as 12 months, RPA solutions can transform business processes radically. The process automation industry is set to grow by as much as 60% before 2020, so businesses need to adapt now so they are not left behind by their competitors!
We recently caught up with leading RPA experts to discuss how this exciting area of automation is changing, and what the future holds.
In this whitepaper, three end-users will provide some insight into:
- How they utilise Robotic Process Automation today
- What the advantages of RPA in specific cases are
- How the way they use RPA has adapted over the last year.
Our three expert end-users interviewed are:
- Martin Ruane, Programme Director at ENGIE
- Jose Ordinas Lewis, Head Robotic Automation Centre at Swiss Re
- Kevin Mowles, Head of Business Solutions for Leeds Building Societ
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is already being applied to data by companies across the globe. Are you prepared to take the next step in data analytics?
- Find out what three leading companies, ISG, Deloitte and McKinsey & Company, have to say about RPA and the impact it has on their businesses
- Read about clean data, what it is, and why it matters
- Hear about how leading Automation provider Automation Anywhere use RPA to sort their data using a variety of parameters
Download the paper now to learn how industry leaders use RPA to process large amounts of data, and get insights on real-world use-cases to help you understand RPA and Data.
The uses of RPA in the HR and Finance sectors are well documented, but what other industries are ready for the introduction of RPA?
Find out how RPA can help the following industries:
- Supply Chain
- Customer Service
Hear what Anthony Ryan, Head of Procurement operations & Supply Chain – RPA COE Lead at Eir Ireland has to say about the impact of RPA and how it can help shape your business strategies.
Download the free infographic to discover what impact the specific uses of RPA technology in these new sectors will have and how it will change the industries.
Hear what two experts in the AI Retail industry have to say about the opportunities and challenges they face
Carl Watt, Strategy Analytics Senior Manager from Dixons Carphone, and Daniel Gebler, Chief Technology Officer from Picnic give us an insight into using AI in the world of retail.
- Find out how Carl and Daniel have integrated AI into their processes and how it has benefitted their companies
- Discover how they convinced colleagues that AI would improve their business strategy
- Read what Carl and Daniel have to say about AI discover first hand experience of the use of AI in retail
Carl and Daniel give valuable insight into the use of AI in retail processes and discuss the challenges they have faced in ensuring their AI processes are successful
To successfully implement a cutting edge robotics strategy, you need to understand the market and, more importantly, what everyone else is doing (and why!).
The PEX Network’s Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence Benchmarking Report 2017 will provide you with an assessment of the key priorities, alongside the areas of investment in 2017 and beyond.
In the report, you will discover:
- Find out the current trends & main obstacles to successful RPA implementation and how you can stay ahead of the curve
- The rise of robots in day-to-day operations and the changing attitudes to AI and Machine Learning
- Are you spending enough (or too much) on your RPA? Compare how much budget is being allocated!
This is your unique opportunity to benchmark and gain critical knowledge of where you are against your peers on this remarkable future-forging journey. Get the free report here
RPA is revolutionising processes across a variety of industries, but what’s next for automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is top of the charts when it comes to opportunities in process excellence for companies worldwide. But what is the next step on the automation journey?
This interview delves into the interesting and innovative world of RPA and discusses how it can be used to facilitate process excellence. Hear from experts from the industry, including professionals from leeds Building Society, eir and Engie.
Download the interview for free.
We are now living in a world in which artificial intelligence (AI) is not the future - it is the present. Businesses and companies all over the globe are using AI to create better and more efficient processes. Today, the use of AI is around every corner.
Everything from how we view media to automated modes of transport are powered by AI, and we're quickly heading for a more AI-centered world.
New to AI? Not 100% sure what each term and abbreviation means? We've got you covered. Download the free artificial intelligence glossary and familarise yourself with all the terms you need to know.